Sunday, October 4, 2009

For the Love of Comedy

The reason why I haven't been posting lately is that I and a trusted colleague of mine have been working on coming up with a web show to make its debut as soon as possible. We've had the idea in our heads for a little while now, but now we have the means to get things done; so be patient with me, my three little readers. I would love to share everything that 's going to be included in this show, but it's a surprise and we all love surprises, don't we? However, what I can tell you is, we have openings for some cast members and I'm only going to be casting people in the local area (God help me).




Other things I can tell you is that this show is most definitely going to be a comedy show, our episodes are going to be 15 minutes long and it's going to be about people that work at a news station. Please, no hippies, and definitely no one that thinks they know how to direct. I've heard more criticism about directors than I'd ever care to hear from people with no real world knowledge about anything other than criticizing.


Since I'm poor, this is not a paying gig, hopefully some day it will be. We're using this web show as a hopeful television series, but only time will tell if people are ready for something that's not a reality show or an over-analyzing of anything of interest in the know-it-all hippie realm; but if you like to laugh, you most likely won't be disappointed.

The good news is, The Nothing Report WILL be a part of the show as a small editorial; but since my character is absolutely nuts, it'll make you feel right at home.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Dammit! I would have been PERFECT for the non speaking female role.

Hmf!

Unknown said...

Candice - Only if you have as many people tell you to shut up as they do me.