Monday, July 28, 2008

Pantera Bread Beats Crapplebee's

Ah, Pantera bread, my favorite place to get my Phil of some of the best Vinny Paul Bread bowls I could possibly get for a Dime Bag. We drove by this place tonight. Apparently I wasn't the first person who thought of the idea, but I shopped the picture, so make sure to order the Planet Caravan hair grease and microphone spit burger, before they run out. Or come on back in our VIP section where we offer up a room chock full of virgins and invite you to "cherry pick" the selection. But what about Rex, you say? The hell with Rex. We only named the cold, stale rolls we bring out as appetizers after him.

He didn't come to the team meeting.




This morning was an inside and highly embarrassing moment for myself and the Mrs. when I remembered that today was our anniversary at around 10:30 or so. We both forgot, but I get extra points because I'm a guy and I remembered before she did. I am now the "Mickety Man", or Charles Kuralt . One of them definitely. We went to Applebee's, and I'm guessing I ordered the chewy pubic steak, because that's what I got. She apparently ordered the "we peed on your chicken".
I like Applebee's because they claim to serve both men AND women....or they are men and women; and that's a plus. Restaurants should always have people in them. They're even nice enough to leave you completely alone and at peace when you come through the door.........for about ten minutes or so. The employees walk by and pretend that you're not there, but that's all part of the act. I heard it was one of those places where everybody kids around like that. One of them told me they didn't care about the customers, but I know better. I just giggled at his joke. Odd how he kept a straight face though. The only thing I couldn't figure out was the welcome mat...
















I wonder what it means.




Funny Blogs

Don't be a douche. Give me a smiley face!....Or at least leave a comment for your local Pantera Bread solicitors. We care a hell of a lot more than Applebee's or we'll break your f#!&ing arm!

8 comments:

Alice said...

I'm currently boycotting our Applebee's (no hardship there) because they sat me right next to the door in an EMPTY restaurant. When I ask to be moved, they started looking all confused and said it wasn't possible. So I possibly walked out the door and left.

Bee said...

Dude! I almost got caught doing non-official asylum stuff cuz of the music.

Have you seen the movie "Waiting"?

They put pubes, fromunda cheese and hair seasonings in your food. ::blech!::

Matt said...

Wow I hate Nastybee's....it's like spending 40 bucks for a plateful of laxatives.

Rickey said...

Yeah... Rickey as a rule avoids those chain restaurants like the plague.

Ed & Jeanne said...

I think they first called it Applepees in honor of the chicken...

FunBox Comedy said...

That Applebee's logo looks like a hard to figure out bathroom sign.

Anonymous said...

Panera Bread has slow service and they forgot my soup. F them.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!